Hyde canyon estate homes
24453 60th Ave | 24455 61st Ave, Langley, BC
QUICK FACTS: ONLY FOUR HOMES REMAIN!
Distrikt Homes: Available Homes
- Lot 1: $1,840,000 [incl. GST]
- Features Include: Triple Car Garage. Walk-Out Basement. Mountain Views. 2 Storey Vault in Great Room. High End Finishing Through-Out.
- Lot 51: $1,565,000 [incl. GST]
- Features Include: Triple Car Garage. Private, protected Green Space Views. 2 Storey Vault in Great Room. High End Finishing Through-Out. Over 7,000sq.ft. Lot.
Benchmark Homes: Available Homes
- Lot 48: $1,650,000 [incl. GST]
- Features Include: Triple Car Garage. High Ceilings. Large Kitchen Island. Covered Patio. Luxurious Master Suite. High End Contemporary Finishes Through-Out.
- Lot 60: $1,700,000 [incl. GST]
- Features Include: Oversized Double Car Garage. Large Covered Patio. Private Exposure. Located in a Cul-De-Sac. High End Finishes Through-Out.
COUNTRY CHARM WITH URBAN CONVENIENCE
One of the early Crown grants for this area was distributed to Henry Hyde in 1894. When Mr. Hyde received his plot of land, the area was undeveloped and unspoiled. Since that time, the population of Langley has grown considerably and while many neighbourhoods have greatly increased in density, the area around Hyde Canyon has stayed true to its country roots.
Hyde Canyon is perched on a hillside just a few minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Langley’s downtown restaurants, shopping, and everyday conveniences. Whether you’re heading to Vancouver for the evening or up country for the weekend, it’s less than 5 minutes to the 232nd Street HWY 1 freeway entrance.
Hyde Canyon’s unique location offers a true ‘country community’ lifestyle. The property borders Krause Berry Farms, a favorite destination for families who love to pick and sample the delicious berries. Nearby Williams Park is a beautiful natural playground surrounded by old growth trees: great for picnics and picturesque strolls with the dog. It’s also a popular summer spot for kids to cool off in the Salmon River. Such natural pursuits
BEAUTIFULLY INTEGRATED WITH NATURE
The natural characteristics of the site are as unique as the location itself. There are two separate sections of homes divided by a canyon of protected, private and undisturbed greenspace. Each section is equally spectacular, yet uniquely different. Lot sizes range from 6,400 sq. ft. to 11,800 sq. ft., with the average-sized lot being 8,300 sq. ft.
The lower entrance provides access to 43 hillside homes, which have breathtaking views of the valley treetops and snowcapped peaks of Golden Ears and other north shore mountains. All home sites are positioned to maximize backyard privacy and offer the best possible views. These homes also provide full daylight, walkout basements and raised sundecks with vaulted roof coverings for year-round enjoyment of the outdoors.
The upper entrance leads to the other 21 homes, which are spread along a tree-lined street featuring large evergreens and deciduous trees on the north side and a Christmas tree farm on the agricultural land reserve to the south. This no-through street ensures tranquility. Lots are spacious, and most offer flat terrain and ground level access from the main floor to the backyard.
Visit www.HydeCanyon.com for more information.